Advantage + Checking
There's no such thing as having too much money! This high yield checking account will help you build your balance, earning you up to 2.00% APY* and ATM fee refunds* nationwide too.
Get unlimited checking, free online banking, and more, while earning a better return than a savings account. Get cash from any ATM, even when you're away from home, and we'll refund the fees. Qualifying is so easy, you're probably already doing it!
- The 2.00% APY* is paid on amounts up to and including $15,000.00 when qualifications are met
- 0.00% APY* for amounts over $15,00.01
- If monthly qualifications aren't met, you still earn 0.10% APY*
- Nationwide ATM fees automatically refunded up to $25
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free Mastercard® CheckCard
- Free Internet Banking
- Unlimited transactions
- $300 Automated Overdraft Limit
- $100 minimum to open
- FDIC insured
To receive the high Annual Percentage Yield and ATM fee refunds nationwide, simply perform these everyday activities each monthly qualification cycle:
- Receive e‐statement OR Receive and review e‐statement
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and clear
- Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit post and clear
- Provide and maintain a valid email address
Note: Available on personal accounts. ATM fees automatically refunded when monthly qualifications are met.
Earn 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on balances up to $15,000.00 and 0.00% APY on balances of $15,000.01 and over when you meet the following qualifications: have at least ten (10) MasterCard CheckCard Point of Sale (POS) transactions (excludes ATM transactions) post and clear; provide and maintain a valid email address; receive your monthly statement electronically and pay one bill via auto draft or have a direct deposit per monthly qualification cycle. When eligibility qualifications are not met, you will earn 0.10% APY on balance up to $15,000.00 and $.00% for balance of $15,000.01 or more. APY accurate as of September 1, 2012 and may change after the account is open. $100.00 minimum balance to open account. Automated Overdraft item fee of $27.50 imposed for each Automated Overdraft item. A fee may be imposed for paying overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM, POS, or other electronic means. You must bring account to a positive balance at least every 30 days. Typically, overdrafts will not be paid if account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you exceed the predetermined overdraft limit. Payment of overdrafts is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay.