We show more interest in your business. Earn up to 4% APY.
Call a personal banker now! 512-218-5102
|$2,500.01 to $15,000.00||3.93%||4.00%|
|$15,000.01 to $200,000.00||1.44%||1.45%|
|$200,000.01 to $1,000,000.00||1.44%||1.45%|
- Free checking that pays monthly rewards
- Earn a high interest rate when qualifications are met1
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- No account maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services including:
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $750 automated overdraft Limit2
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Looking for a checking account that offers more than just basic business services? Look no further than our Business Advantage Plus Checking.
With this account, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits tailored to meet the unique needs of your business. From cash management services to free online banking and mobile banking, we've got you covered.
Our Business Advantage Plus Checking Account also offers unlimited monthly transactions, which makes it easy to keep track of your payments and expenses. Plus, you have the option to add a suite of treasury management tools, which includes remote deposit capture, ACH origination, and wire transfers.
But that's not all - with our Business Advantage Plus Checking Account, you'll also receive competitive interest rates on your balances, so you can maximize your earning potential.
At Citizens National Bank, we understand that running a business can be challenging. That's why we offer a checking account that not only meets your basic banking needs but also offers a range of value-added services and features.
So, whether you're just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, our Business Advantage Plus Checking Account has everything you need to succeed. Contact us today to learn more about our business banking products and services.
Easy Ways to Qualify for Rewards
To maximize your earnings each monthly qualification cycle, simply:
- Receive eStatements (via a valid email address in online banking)
- Have at least 8 qualified transactions post and clear (ACH or POS, excludes ATM transactions)
- Minimum $2,500 average balance
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify during one cycle, don't worry. Your account is still free and you can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
Existing Client Eligibility
For an EXISTING business account to be eligible for the Business Advantage Plus Account, the business must meet one of the following three criteria:
- Open a NEW account, either
- An additional business account
- A personal account moved from another financial institution
- Refer a new client who opens and funds a Business Advantage Plus account
- Establish a new service from the following services
- Remote merchant capture
- A new recurring ACH deposit
- Merchant card services
- Positive Pay
- Add the greater of the following amount of funds from another financial institution
- 10% of the average monthly balance
Call a personal banker now! 512-218-5102
*APY is the Annual Percentage Yield.
1Earn interest when you meet the following monthly qualifications: Have at least 8 debit card purchases (excludes ATM transactions) or 8 ACH credits post and settle to your account during the qualification cycle. The qualification cycle is from the first business day of the current month through the last business day of the current month. Maintain an average monthly balance of $2,500.00. Consent to receive all account-related disclosures and monthly statements electronically (eStatements). Provide and maintain a valid email address. Be enrolled in Online Banking. The interest rates and annual percentage yields may change at any time. If the qualifications are not met for 3 consecutive monthly cycles, the account may be converted to a Business Checking Account and account maintenance fees may apply.
2Automated Overdraft item fee of $32.00 imposed for each Automated Overdraft item. A fee may be imposed for paying overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM, POS, or other electronic means. You must bring account to a positive balance at least every 30 days. Typically, overdrafts will not be paid if account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you exceed the predetermined overdraft limit. Payment of overdrafts is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay.