Earn 2.60% APY* on your balance with free checking that truly pays.
Advantage Plus Rates
|$0 to $15,000.00||2.57%||2.60%|
|$15,000.01 to $150,000.00||.50%||.50%|
- Free checking that pays monthly rewards
- Earn high interest when qualifications are met1
- Automatic ATM fee refunds (up to $25.00 per monthly qualification cycle)
- Unlimited monthly transactions
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No account maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $500 Automated Overdraft Limit2
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Easy Ways to Qualify for Rewards
To maximize your earnings, simply do the following activities in your Advantage Plus account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Receive eStatement
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and clear (excludes ATM transactions)
- Have at least one automatic payment or direct deposit
- Provide and maintain a valid email address
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and still earns our base interest rate. You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
1Earn higher interest rates when you meet the following qualifications: have at least twelve (12) Mastercard® Debit Card Point of Sale (POS) transactions (excludes ATM transactions) post and clear; provide and maintain a valid email address; receive your monthly statement electronically and pay one bill via auto draft or have a direct deposit per monthly qualification cycle. The interest rates and annual percentage yields may change at any time. When eligibility qualifications are not met, you will earn a reduced interest rate. If the qualifications are not met for 3 consecutive monthly cycles, the account may be converted to a regular checking account and account maintenance fees may apply.
2Automated Overdraft item fee of $32.00 imposed for each Automated Overdraft item. A fee may be imposed for paying overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM, POS, or other electronic means. You must bring account to a positive balance at least every 30 days. Typically, overdrafts will not be paid if account is not in good standing, you are not making regular deposits, or you exceed the predetermined overdraft limit. Payment of overdrafts is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay.