Stay informed. Stay secure.
eAlert notifications are a simple way to keep tabs on your financial accounts on a regular basis without signing into your Online Banking or Mobile Banking app. eAlerts can also help you identify unusual account activity faster, and ultimately, reduce the potential impact of identity theft and fraud. Through online banking or the Mobile Banking app, you can activate alert notifications delivered to you via email, text, secure online banking messages, push notifications or use any combination of delivery channels!
How to setup your real-time alerts:
- In Online Banking, click on Enroll under Alerts and follow the enrollment steps on screen.
- Click on Alert Options to view the list of available alerts. Use the + icon to show you all the alerts that are available under each category.
- Select the alert you want to setup, which accounts you want to have the alert on, and then check how you would like to receive them. Click Save on the bottom of screen.
- To edit the alerts, go to the home page, click manage alert then you can view, add, delete, and modify your alerts for each account linked to your Online Banking profile.
- Check number cleared
- ACH deposit or payroll deposit
- Any withdrawal/debit on your account
- Recent transactions
- Available balance equals or exceeds “x” Dollars
- Available balance is below “x” dollars
- Daily or weekly available balance
- Outgoing scheduled/automatic transfer
- Incoming scheduled/automatic transfer
Debit Card Alerts
- Debit Card transactions over “x” amount
- Debit Card Pre-Authorization hold on account
- Payment posted to loan
- Loan advance was posted
- Maximum credit limit was exceeded
- Fee charged to your account
- Charge back occurred
- Broadcast alert — important updates from CNB
- Online banking password was changed
- Online banking login was locked out
- Login ID was changed
- ACH transfer has been approved or is pending approval
- ACH transfer has ended or is about to expire
- ACH transfer failed
- ACH template alerts — pending approval, approved, or modified
- ACH transfer has exceeded the allowable limit
- Wire transfer approved or pending approval
- Wire transfer submitted
- Wire transfer exceeds the allowable limit
- Wire transfer rejected