Competitive tiered interest to help make your money work for you. Earn up to 5.00%APY*
Balance Interest Rate APY* $0.01 to $150,000.00 2.96% 3.00% $150,000.01 to $500,000.00 4.41% 4.50% $500,000.01 to $2,000,000.00 4.89% 5.00% $2,000,000.01 + 1.98% 2.00%
Maximize Your Savings
Welcome to the future of smart savings! We understand the importance of growing your hard-earned money. That's why we're thrilled to introduce our Advantage Plus Savings Account – a powerful and flexible way to supercharge your savings goals. Discover how this account can work for you and provide you with unmatched benefits.
- Tiered interest rates.
- 6 free debits per month.
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- $25,000 minimum deposit to open
- Competitive Interest Rates: With our Advantage Plus Savings Account, you'll enjoy industry-leading interest rates that ensure your savings grow faster, putting you on the path to achieving your financial goals sooner.
- Monthly Compounding: We're serious about helping your money grow. That's why we offer monthly compounding, ensuring that you benefit from frequent compounding of your interest.
- Waived Maintenance Fees: You work hard for your money, and we believe you should keep more of it. The $25 monthly maintenance fee is waived with a $25,000 minimum average monthly balance.**
- Dedicated Support: Our contact center team is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. We're here to make your banking experience enjoyable.
- Safety and Security: Your savings are safe with us. We are an FDIC-insured institution, which means your deposits are protected up to the legal limit.
Access and Convenience
24/7 access: Managing your savings has never been easier. With our robust online and mobile banking, you have 24/7 access to your account, enabling you to check balances and transfer funds from the comfort of your home or on the go. Simplify your financial life with our user-friendly mobile banking app. Monitor your savings, set up alerts, and even deposit checks from your phone.
Take Advantage of These Rates Today!
Simply visit any of our local branches or call 512-218-5102 to get started. Open an Advantage Plus Savings Account and see what makes us DIFFERENT.BETTER.
Existing Client Eligibility
Most companies limit promotional offers to new clients only. We want everyone to be able to take advantage of these rates, so EXISTING clients simply need the opening deposit to the new Advantage Plus Savings account to be made up of AT LEAST 10% or more funds from another financial institution.
*APY is the Annual Percentage Yield. APY as of 2/5/2024. The interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) may change at any time and is at the discretion of the bank. Interest will only be paid if the average monthly balance is $25,000.00 or more.
**An account maintenance fee (service charge) of $25.00 will be imposed every month if the average monthly balance falls below $25,000.00. A debit fee of $7.50 will be charged for each debit in excess of six (6) every month. There is a $3 charge for each printed, mailed statement. eStatements are free. Refer to the “Fee Schedule” for additional fees and charges that may be associated with this account.
Interest will be credited to your account monthly and compounded monthly. If you close your account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest is calculated by the daily balance method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Interest will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks) to your account.
The account does not qualify for the overdraft program. If an item drafted by you (such as a check) or a transaction you set up (such as a preauthorized transfer) is presented for payment in an amount that is more than the amount of money in your account, and we decide not to pay the item or transaction, you agree that we can charge you an NSF fee (returned item charge) for returning the payment. Be aware that such an item or payment may be presented multiple times by the merchant or other payee until it is paid, and that we do not monitor or control the number of times a transaction is presented for payment. You agree that we may charge you an NSF fee (returned item charge) each time a payment is presented if the amount of money in your account is not sufficient to cover the payment, regardless of the number of times the payment is presented.
Other terms and conditions - All other terms and conditions are set forth in the deposit agreement.