Spend with the power of Mastercard®. It’s convenience, control, and confidence — in one card.
- Free with any Citizens National Bank business checking account
- Easily make purchases online or in-store
- Reduce costs of purchasing checks
- Simplify expense tracking
- Multiple cards can be issued
- Pre-set employee limits as needed
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- 24/7 access to funds with ATMs
Traveling Outside the Country
Mastercard charges us a Currency Conversion Assessment of 20 basis points (.2% of the transaction) for performing the currency conversion. In addition, Mastercard charges us an Issuer Cross Border Fee of 90 basis points (.9% of the transaction).
The fee we charge you for cross-border transactions/currency conversions is disclosed separately. A cross-border transaction is a transaction processed through the Global Clearing Management System or the Mastercard Debit Switch in which the country of the merchant is different than the country of the cardholder.