Need answers? Look no further.
Below is a list of our most common banking questions. We are also happy to help answer any questions if you call your local branch or email us.
1. How can I get money to and from my account at another bank?
How to receive money:
- Mobile deposit
- Incoming wire
- Make a deposit at your local branch
How to send money:
- Outgoing wire
- Write a check
- Online bill pay
2. Who do I call if my debit card is lost or stolen?
Call 1-800-472-3272, Opt. 2. You can also use CardValet on our free mobile app to “lock” your card.
3. What is the bank’s routing number?
4. Am I able to put a stop payment on a pending transaction?
Yes, as long as it is pending. If you are attempting to stop an electronic payment, you must contact one of our branches by phone or in person.
5. How do I get a copy of a check?
Online for free per document retrieval included in statement. Or call your local branch for a copy, $0.50 per item.
6. What is the quickest way to reorder checks?
On our website! Just click here. From there, you can choose to reorder business or personal checks.
You can also drop off a check reorder form or contact your local branch.
7. How can I get a copy of previous statements?
Online for free per document retrieval or call your local branch for a copy, $3 per page.
8. How do I activate my debit card?
Call the number on the sticker on the front of your new card and follow the prompts given. 1-800-992-3808, Opt. 1.
9. What do I do or who do I contact if I’m locked out of my personal account online?
Click forgot password and follow the directions. If you are still unable to log in, contact your local branch for assistance. If you have a business account, you will need to contact your local branch.
10. How long does it take to receive my debit card or checks?
7–10 business days. We also have temporary debit cards until you receive your permanent card.
11. How do I change the pin number on my card?
Call 1-800-992-3808, enter your card number, your 3-digit security code, and follow prompts to reset your PIN.
12. How much are your wire fees?
13. Do you offer credit cards?
Yes, we do! We even offer rewards cards! Compare our business credit cards and personal credit cards online.
We partner with our merchant processor for credit cards. We can provide you with an application that you will mail in directly to TIB. We do not process credit card payments at the bank.
14. Do you offer mortgages?
Yes, we do! We offer competitive rates to build, buy, or refinance your home. Please visit our Home Mortgage Loans page to learn more.
15. Do you have a free checking account?
Yes, we do! We have free rewards checking, as well as free checking for seniors and teens. Our business checking accounts have ways to waive, reduce, or offset fees. Compare our business checking accounts and personal checking accounts online — or contact your local branch for more details.
16. Where are your locations?
17. What is your deposit cutoff time?
3pm M–F. Deposits made after 3pm will be available the next business day if no hold is placed on the deposit.
18. What is my balance?
We have several ways you can check your account balance:
- Log into online banking by clicking the Online Banking button at the top of the page
- Download our free mobile app on any Apple® or Android™ device
- Call your local branch
- Call our anytime banking number: 1-866-690-BANK (2265)
19. Do I have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive eAlerts?
Yes. You can set up email, SMS text or Secure Inbox alerts from Online Banking. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our Mobile Banking app.
20. Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
Absolutely. We recommend that all clients set up eAlerts to monitor account activity.
When you activate Online Banking Alerts, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
21. Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a free service.
However, note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
22. How do I sign up to receive eAlerts?
In Online Banking, click on Manage Alerts on the home page to access the Alerts home page. On the Alerts home page, you can view, add, delete, and modify your alerts for each account linked to your Online Banking profile.
After adding your email addresses/mobile phone numbers, you can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
23. Can I send alerts to more than one person?
Yes. When setting up alerts, in the Contact Options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
24. How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, click “send Activation Code”.
Type the code you receive into the activation box.
25. Can I choose not to receive alerts in middle of the night?
Yes. eAlerts has a “do not disturb” option.
When “do not disturb” is activated for a set time period, alerts will be held until the “do not disturb” time period is de-activated or expires.
26. Can I review past alerts?
If you are subscribed to Secure Inbox messages, then you will be able to view past alerts. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen.
- It displays a list of your Secure Inbox alerts with the details.
- You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here.
- You can also view past push alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
27. How do I delete or modify alerts?
From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts.
Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
28. Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, log on, select More from the main menu, then Alerts.
Turn on Push Notifications.
Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of push alerts sent.
29. What are the system requirements to receive alerts though the Mobile Banking app?
Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple iOS 8 or newer.