Dear Valued Community,
Citizens National Bank is committed to the safety of our customers, employees and communities. In our commitment to safety our lobbies will be available by appointment only effective Monday, March 23rd, until further notice.
Our drive thru banking remains open. Customers can also bank remotely via online banking, our mobile app and by phone. Simply call 1-866-690-BANK (2265) to access your information, or call any of our locations listed below for assistance.
Online If you have not enrolled, simply call your local branch to get started
Additionally, since the outset of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have implemented a number of CDC recomended business guidelines and safety measures to keep our team and community safe.
Be Aware of COVID 19 Scams and Fraud
Unfortunately, fraud-related schemes associated with COVID-19 are on the rise, including a text scam. Fraudsters try to take advantage of times like this. Please be extra careful and aware. Here are a few reminders to help keep you safe:
- We will never ask you to repeat a code to us over the phone.
- If something looks suspicious, hang up and call your local banking center.
- Do not call back to a different number given to you by a caller claiming to be your bank.
- Do not click on a link or button in an email unless you are absolutely certain that the sender is legitimate and who they claim they are. Fraudsters can “spoof” a phone number so that a call or message looks like it is coming from Citizens National.
- Never call a number that is left in a message that is not our number below.
- Monitor your account closely and notify us if you see anything suspicious.
- When you have any doubt or suspicion at all, hang up or exit out of the email and call us
We will provide updates on this page as the situation changes. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Mike Vance, CEO