Have control of your finances, literally, at your fingertips. With CNB's Mobile Banking you get free, secure access to your accounts through your mobile browser, SMS/Text messages, or a free downloadable App. It's like having a CNB branch in your pocket, wherever you are and whenever you need it. Get started today to make money management come to you.
- Free, convenient service for CNB customers
- Stay on top of your finances 24/7 via your mobile device
- View account balances
- Track account activity
- Transfer funds
- Locate ATM and branch locations
- Complete bill payments through your existing profile
- Access with downloadable app, mobile browser, or SMS/Text
- Use with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is as easy as C-N-B! Simply log in to your online banking profile and enroll for mobile banking under the "Other Services" tab. You will receive text messages to complete your setup and access. Reply to the text message with "yes" to complete your enrollment.
Mobile Browser Banking
When using the web browser on your mobile phone, you can check account balances, transfer money and locate ATMs and banking offices. If you are set up and utilizing our Bill Pay service, you can even pay bills using the browser on your mobile phone. When you enroll within your online banking profile, you will be prompted with instructions to complete the setup right there on your phone.
Utilize either your smartphone or regular cell phone to access your account information through CNB's Mobile Banking. If you can send a text message or SMS, you can request information about your balances and recent transactions.
Text 31727 with one of these commands:
- Text BAL to view balances for all eligible accounts
- Text HIST + texting nickname recent transactions on account requested (ex. HIST C1)
- Text ATM + zip to find ATM
- Text Branch + zip to find a branch
- Text Stop to cancel
- Text HELP for a listing of all commands
Gain more protection and control over your debit card transactions with CardValet. This feature in our mobile banking app empowers you to decide when, where, and how your debit card is used.
Turn your card “on” or “off” with just a tap to your screen. When your card is off, no transactions can be made with it. Set alerts, spending limits, and more — all from your mobile device.
- Control when, where and how your debit card is used
- Enjoy added security by turning cards “on” or “off”
- When cards are off, no card transactions are approved
- Receive alerts when your card is used
- Set spending limits to help you stick to your budget
- Secure and easy to use
- Use passcodes to protect mobile devices and enabling screen-lock features after inactivity
- Turn off mobile features that are not being used
- Before downloading any app in Android market, read reviews about the app developer or company publishing the app and understand user app permissions that will be allowed once the app is downloaded
- Install mobile malware protection
- Install anti-virus and file integrity software
- Turn off geo-location when not in use
- Avoid connecting to unknown wireless networks. These networks could be rogue access points that capture information passed between your device and a legitimate server
- Reset or wipe devices before they are sold or traded
- Keep smart-phone software patches and upgrades up to date
- Avoid links or software downloads from unknown sources
- Use the same precautions on a mobile device as you would use on a PC
For more information about online security, visit our Security Statement.
Have a minute?
Learn more about Mobile Banking.