It's time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment — by signing up today.
- View and print statements from your computer
- Available through online banking
- No waiting for mail delivery
- Access statements anywhere, anytime
- More secure than paper statements
- Cut down on paper waste
- No filing hassles
- Easily store statements on hard drive or CD
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Confirm you are enrolled for online banking. (Not enrolled? Enroll now — it's free!).
- Every month you will receive an email when your statement is ready to be viewed.
- Click on the link in the email.
- Log into online banking.
- Click on "History" and then "Statements."
- Choose the account and the month of the desired statement, then click "Submit."
- Your statements are available there anytime. You can also print a copy for your file or save it on your hard drive.
Note: Your statement and check images will appear in a PDF format. To view them you need free software called Adobe® Acrobat Reader®.
Have a minute?
Learn more about eStatements.