What Would You Do with $10,000? and more CNB News
Three Top Commercial Real Estate News Headlines
1. How materials shortages are changing how developers work from JLL
2. The LoopNet Roundtable: 7 Experts Weigh In on the State of the Office Market from LoopNet
3. Outlook for the Texas Economy from TAMU
Great news! The Advantage Plus Checking interest rate has increased. Earn 2.60% APY* on your balance with free checking that truly pays. Learn More about our rewards checking.
What Would You Do with $10,000?
There are a few months left to win. Every time you make a purchase with your CNB Debit Card Mastercard® now until December 31, 2022, you’ll be entered for a chance to win up to $10,000. Click for details.
CNB in the Community
We love supporting our local communities. Here’s where we have been lately:
- CNB Cameron sponsored Chief Deputy Mendoza in 2021 and Lt. Bill Behler and Lt. Bret Wier in 2022 for the National Law Enforcement & Corporate Crimes Convention.
- CNB Coupland celebrated back to school season and took donuts to Coupland ISD for the Coupland Teacher Appreciation Breakfast and held a school supply drive for Coupland ISD.
- CNB Rockdale delivered back to school gifts to the teachers at Rockdale ISD.
- CNB Cameron and Rockdale attended the Milano ISD back to school luncheon.
- Celebrating Citizens kicked off at CNB Round Rock. As a thank you to our amazing team, our executives are traveling monthly visiting branches and serving CNB team members breakfast. Celebrating Citizens was at CNB Cameron for September.
- Please join us in welcoming our new part time Teller for Cedar Park, Grace Marsh and our new Cameron Teller, Karissa Evan. We are excited to have them join the CNB family!
If you received this message it is not from CNB. Do not click or call. If you are ever in doubt, call your local branch.
Subscribe to our newsletter for our lastest updates.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield